Thomas And The Magic Railroad Forum
This is the Thomas And The Magic Railroad Forum. Enjoy!
This is the Thomas And The Magic Railroad Forum. Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for those who love (or hate) TATMRR.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrMovieManiac
The Magic Is Starting...
The Magic Is Starting...
MrMovieManiac

Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut Empty
PostSubject: Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut   Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:21 am

Whether you liked Thomas and the Magic Railroad or not, if you're here, you're probably interested in a Director's Cut.

For those who don't know, the film suffered major influence from its studio. A 112 minute movie starring the infamous PT Boomer was cut to 82 minutes. Although the original script is widely available, we have no idea how much of it actually ended up in the original cut. If that wasn't bad enough, the film's British cast was cut for an American one. They were going to get Micheal Angeles (the show's narrator) and a real steam engine driver from the Isle of Man named John Bellis to play Thomas (watch the original teaser to hear what he sounded like; less irritating than the voice they got for the final cut!)

If you are interested in how you can help get a TATMR Director's Cut, post here.

Also, use the hashtag #restorethemagic
Back to top Go down
Diesel 11
Admin
Admin
Diesel 11

PostSubject: Re: Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut   Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:10 pm

Are you one of the guys behind #restorethemagic? I'm a huge fan of what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
http://classicrocklists.prophpbb.com
MrMovieManiac
The Magic Is Starting...
The Magic Is Starting...
MrMovieManiac

PostSubject: Re: Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut   Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:28 pm

Sorry to disappoint but I'm not behind restore the magic. I am one of their supporters. Just trying to spread the word. I'm trying to support them in any way I can. Sorry.

I am however trying to start a campaign in league with restorethemagic. I could use your help. That is, if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Diesel 11
Admin
Admin
Diesel 11

PostSubject: Re: Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut   Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:47 pm

I'm definitely interested; how'll it be?

(Oh, and by the way, try not to double post. Edit your existing post instead. Wink )
Back to top Go down
MrMovieManiac
The Magic Is Starting...
The Magic Is Starting...
MrMovieManiac

PostSubject: Re: Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut   Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:36 am

Ok. I have an email address that goes through restore the magic to HIT entertainment and Sony and others so I have a means of contact. All I need now is all the support I can get. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Diesel 11
Admin
Admin
Diesel 11

PostSubject: Re: Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut   Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:31 am

There are plenty of online petition sites, perhaps try them?
Back to top Go down
MrMovieManiac
The Magic Is Starting...
The Magic Is Starting...
MrMovieManiac

PostSubject: Re: Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut   Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:55 am

How will we get attention for it?
Back to top Go down
Diesel 11
Admin
Admin
Diesel 11

PostSubject: Re: Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut   Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:38 pm

Do you have a Twitter account? Are you on SiF or the TTTE Wiki Forums? You might get some views through them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut   Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut Empty

Back to top Go down

Help us get a Thomas and the Magic Railroad Director's Cut
Page 1 of 1